My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

One Thousand Fans Wait Outside SBS For G-Dragon's ...
FT Island- I Hope rock ver~
aigooooo~!!!
F (X)~!!
FT Island Baviphat 2009~^^
x patut~!!!
MC Mong+Shinee+ 2PM
Female Shinee/DBSK~!!
FT Island Mobile Ranking~^^
FT Island~!!^^

Music
Music Here!

FT Island-Raining~!!
Written at Monday, October 12, 2009 | back to top

yaaahhh~!!
this is what i been waiting for a long long time..
muahahahahaha

FT Island look soo good, nice..still kawaii~^^
Jonghun oppa T.C.L
<The Charismatic Leader>
finally he play piano in FTI MV
he look really charisma~^^
when i heard Jaejin sing..wahh
i can't stop smile..he look soo cute..
n he make me remind of SONAGI~!!
kekeke
all FTI member look good~

here FT Island new MV
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
v