My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

Brown Eyed Girls- Sign~!!
G-DRAGON- A Boy~!!
MBLAQ - OH YEAH~!!
Melody & Harmony!
FT Island-Raining~!!
One Thousand Fans Wait Outside SBS For G-Dragon's ...
FT Island- I Hope rock ver~
aigooooo~!!!
F (X)~!!
FT Island Baviphat 2009~^^

Music
Music Here!

2PM-Heart Beat~yaaayyy!!
Written at Thursday, November 12, 2009 | back to top

After Jaybeom left the member~
2PM comeback with new mv~^^
yaaaaaayyyy~!!
the song call Heart Beat~
i don't watch the MV sampai habis pn~
sbb PC nie sgt2 la LEMBAB yg AMAT~!!
the opening look GOOD~!!
yeah~
2PM who don't know 2PM THE HOTTEST~!!
wooaaahhh~!!!
just enjoy the mv ya..
oo i wanna say here..that my Wooyoung oppa look really really cute~!!
^^
but..it's something wrong with Taecyeon oppa..
hmmmm
ok..i got it...
Taecyeon hair look weird~
but..still look COOL~!!^^
here the mv~!!

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AqvW5XJ0XU


i miss Jaebeom oppa~
T-T