My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

Funny~^^
Shwan Lee Beatbox~
2PM-Heart Beat~yaaayyy!!
Brown Eyed Girls- Sign~!!
G-DRAGON- A Boy~!!
MBLAQ - OH YEAH~!!
Melody & Harmony!
FT Island-Raining~!!
One Thousand Fans Wait Outside SBS For G-Dragon's ...
FT Island- I Hope rock ver~

Music
Music Here!

Lee Chae Young is fond of 2PM’s Wooyoung
Written at Monday, November 16, 2009 | back to top




The female MC of Star Golden Bell, Lee Chae Young has made a surprising confession that she has been keeping a close eye on 2PM naughty member, Wooyoung.


When Lee Chae Young was asked in a recent interview about who she thought was the most impressive idol during the six months that she has worked on Star Golden Bell, she replied without any hesitation, "2PM's Jang Wooyoung.


"She explained, "Since hosting Star Golden Bell, I have met many idols that would usually be impossible if you were primarily an actress. Out of all the idols on the show, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho and the rest of the 2PM members were definitely the idols that have made it the most memorable experience for me.


2PM are definitely not your typical idols. They are really respectful to others and do their best at everything they do. Especially Wooyoung. He works so hard that sometimes I really just want to applaud him. Not only does he look very neat, but seeing him work very hard turns me on also makes me feel like he is such a warm and kind idol.


"It appears that Lee Chae Young might be a little fond of 2PM's Wooyoung.



OH NO~!!
she can't take my NAUGHTY wooyoung~
Jang Wooyoung is MINE~!!
kekekek
^^

CREADITS : allKPOP