My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

Ummu a.k.a Jiwon
I'M BACK !!
NEW BLOG
can I throw L.Joe away??
INFINITE Album
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C.A.P !!
MIANHAE
9.April.2010
Don't know~
After School- Because of You

Music
Music Here!

ULZZANG TIME !!
Written at Friday, March 11, 2011 | back to top



let me introduce to you my favourite Korean Ulzzang !! did you think i'm only love kpop?? ha ha ha all kpop lover will love ulzzang too !!!!

As you know..err the most famous ulzzang is Park Taejun, Lee Chihoon and Park Jihon. 3 of them are so famous until make them be a singer !!! yeah..they have their own song called 사랑찬가 (sarangchanga) i'm not sure about the meaning..sorry

Their band name Flower Men Corporation. Since they are ulzzang their MV are PERFECT !!!! i love Chihoon's voice. His vouce totally change when he sing !! ha ha ha ha Hye is the luckiest girl in the world. why?? because she is Par Jiho's girlfriend !! jealous huh?? ha ha ha me too !!! day by day..Park Taejun getting old. I wonder when he will end his single life~ =,=''

okay!! here Folwer Men Corporation MV- Sarangchanga~<3 ^^