My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

After School- Because of You
Lee Chae Young is fond of 2PM’s Wooyoung
Funny~^^
Shwan Lee Beatbox~
2PM-Heart Beat~yaaayyy!!
Brown Eyed Girls- Sign~!!
G-DRAGON- A Boy~!!
MBLAQ - OH YEAH~!!
Melody & Harmony!
FT Island-Raining~!!

Music
Music Here!

Don't know~
Written at Wednesday, November 25, 2009 | back to top


actually..
aku x taw nk wat pe cuti skool nie..
hari2 aku wat bende yg sme..
boring giler~!!
aku dok rumah pn..bknnye wat pe..
makan..tdo..mkn..tdo..tuje..
rse cm nk g MELANCONG je~
but..i don't have passport..also money~
T.T
how poor me~
klu bkk MS pn bknnye ade pe..
x ramai org yg on9..
i think..my school holiday gonna be THE BEST SCHOOL HOLIDAY ever~
but..i was wrong~
huhuhuh
i'm so so so so sad~
actually..aku x sbr nk tggu akak aku kawin~
yeay..congrats to my sis~!!
aku still lg pikir..style rambut camner yg aku nk wat time akak aku kawin..
maklumla..rambut aku nie dh pendek~
bknnye pendek..SANGAT SANGAT PENDEK..
soo agak susah nk style2 kn rambut nie~
huuuuh
susah..susah..

.