My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

last day before mid year holidays !!
R.I.P to my blog~ ==''
3/ 17/ 2011 << MARK THIS DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR
ULZZANG TIME !!
Ummu a.k.a Jiwon
I'M BACK !!
NEW BLOG
can I throw L.Joe away??
INFINITE Album
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C.A.P !!

Music
Music Here!

Kim Ji Won a.k.a Ummu Syahirah =3
Written at Friday, June 24, 2011 | back to top

i read her update a few days ago and it make me almost crying. i never expect that she will wrote something like, i'm so shocked! (BEAST- Shock Mood: ACTIVE!) i really really appreciate it!! so now, i will tell a lil bit about my awesome BFF EVER!!



everyone know that she really like Park Jiyeon, she treat Jiyeon like her own sister. she is very kind..so cool..so *daebak..and she is just a perfect friend!! sometimes i just can't believe that we're not in the same school anymore..she's study in boaring school..and it's hard to meet her now~ TT^TT (i miss her damn so much!)
*Daebak= means something like awesome

i want to meet her and tell her all the things that happen at school, but when will i meet her? we're both are kinda busy now T^T i just wish that i can spent my time with her again and since we are KPOP FREAK we will do the things that we always do..FAN GIRLING!! ha ha ha we're always fight about bias..(miss that moment)

to Ummu Syahirah a.k.a Ji Won, if you read this..please..DON'T LAUGH OKAY?? i know it's funny =='' Saranghae chinguya~^^