My blog garden
Hello there, that you for visiting my blog =3 If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Used to known as Syahirah. Born on October 30. I proud to be myself and love doing what i enjoyed. Hey you! yeah you, no bashing or judging kay? Being cool, we all born on the same planet. Duuuh~ just be nice with me and I'll do the same, easy huh? Thanks.

Doing...
Feeling : Can't explain it with words.
Eating : Your heart.
Doing : Reading you mind.
Watching : You.
Listening to : Voice of your heart.

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | April 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | October 2011 | May 2012 |

OUR CLASS TEE !!
FINALLYY~~!!
19 NOVEMBER 2011. Don't just look on it! MARK IT I...
Kim Ji Won a.k.a Ummu Syahirah =3
last day before mid year holidays !!
R.I.P to my blog~ ==''
3/ 17/ 2011 << MARK THIS DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR
ULZZANG TIME !!
Ummu a.k.a Jiwon
I'M BACK !!

Music
Music Here!

Written at Wednesday, May 30, 2012 | back to top

today Kakak, Nana and I went to Jusco a.k.a Aeon *awkward* to find birthday present for my bestie! i act want to but her T-ara album but it's sooo expensive! so i just bought her Infinite pillow since she love Hoya! LOL as a Inspirit it's hard for me to stare at it, so u hugged it before give it to her. *lol sorry Ummu* We act want to go watch movie but all the movies are boring so we decide to go to karaoke but it's full! Thought today is not our lucky, maybe. Then Nana suggested to go play you know..token punya game. Act we dun play any game, we used 22 tokens just to take sticker photo! It the most thing that I want to do with my bestie and my boyfie, but never get chance. Thought today is my chance to do it. So I bought 10 tokens and take my very first sticker photo! Wanna see it? wait!
TADAHHHH! it's our first try so just looked at my face. Damn funny. =_=
Looked at the green picture! i'm not ready yet but it's already counted "3, 2, 1 CHAKAA" and my face was like.. =__^;; can imagine it? And it's time to editing the picture! and Wallaaahhh! when I saw my pic I was like "what the heck is wrong with my eyes? why it's bigger? OMG! IT'S PHOTOHOPED!!!" LOL it looks like i'm wearing lens and my eyes are bigger like japanese girl~ =_= so unnatural! TT TT Then we decide to take another picture by using the 2nd machine. White Corner if i'm not wrong. But i's a bit expensive cause we need to used 12 tokens! but it's worth it! why? kay just see! hehehe
JJANG JJANG! it's looks much better, isn't? ^3^ See the difference? No? then just find it yourself! lol sorry. I wish Ummu was with us! since she's my bestie forever so i want to take sticker photo with her so badd1 =(( Ummu! next time let's take it together! just us! LOL ahh~ i really had fun today! May 30 will be one of my best moment with my bestie~ ^3^